Through a secure, flexible, and configurable web-based interface, we can provide your vendors and suppliers 7 x 24 visibility into payment status and other related information, such as the status of payment disputes, chargebacks, or deductions.
A vendor portal can provide a platform to transform vendor related activities back to the vendors by enabling vendor self-service, and serving as the entry point for vendors to submit electronic invoices online, reducing the paper invoices coming into your operation! It facilitates on-line, collaborative dispute resolution to quickly resolve supply chain transaction disputes.
Advantages of a Vendor Portal
- Accept e-invoices and various electronic files, in multiple formats (even Web forms). This streamlines vendor relation activities, and reduces supplier calls, as it promotes vendor self service. All this leads to reduced costs and a more efficient transaction processing operation.
- Suppliers/vendors can make web-based inquiries as to the status of invoice payment, invoices submitted, disputes, etc, regardless of how the invoices were submitted (portal, mail, EDI, etc). And these inquiries can be made any day, at any time, from anywhere without having to contact your staff.
- A portal allows your vendors to access a "real-time" snapshot of all their invoice and payment related activities, and enables vendors to track invoices through the entire approval and payment cycle.
- Real time collaboration means disputes and discrepancies are resolved quickly.
- A simplified onboarding process means vendor recruitment is simple and supplier participation is great.